ENVIRONET Archives

April 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2007 00:50:13 -0500
Hi Brian, IPC EnviroNetrs.

Just went down to Cambridge, MA today to it's first Science Day Activity
connecting MIT to Haarvaaard (Harvard).

An upcoming event, April 25th, by the MIT Museum might interest some of you
since it is supposedly being presented live on the web.

One link to this so you can see more than this event is at:
http://web.mit.edu/museum/programs/soap-box.html

A longer link that takes you to the topic at hand

http://events.mit.edu/scripts/event_ext.pl?
event=7833702&location=http://web.mit.edu/museum/programs/calendar/&grou
pid=1105

Now I haven't figured out YET how to link up to this event and see it on line
either live or later, yet I wanted to post this now in case any had interest.

YiEngr, MA/NY DDave
Yours in Engineering, Dave