ENVIRONET Archives

December 2005

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Charles Dolci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, Charles Dolci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:41:26 -0800
Yep, that's about it.
By the way, I trust you don't consider yourself one of those evil
Americans.

Yeah, Americans are not like the rest of the world, which has failed so
far to meet any of the Kyoto energy reduction goals. In fact emissions
have increased  in Canada (up 24%) and in most European countries. See
 http://org.eea.eu.int/documents/newsreleases/ghg_inventory_report-en

When Europe's and the rest of the world's actions match their talk then
maybe they can gloat.

"Noise proves nothing. Often a hen who has merely laid an egg cackles as
if she had laid an asteroid."  - Mark Twain

Chuck