ENVIRONET Archives

June 2006

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Joe Fjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:00:22 EDT
In a message dated 6/20/2006 1:00:31 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I  suggest that the President probably has more brains in his little
fingernails  than
GWB and Co. have between their ears.

I won't defend the current administration and their actions past and  present
but Ahmadinejad get no points  for intelligence in denying the Holocaust.
These people all seem  to thrive on a polarized world, which is the source of
their  power. The more polarized the better... or so it seems.

Voltaire noted that: "If God did not exist, man would have invented  him" and
I suppose it applies to all antagonists who are in need of  boogie man as
well. However to do that, we must first dress him in the  skin and clothes of
someone different than ourselves and it is most  effective when the boogie man
has different cultural beliefs.

And so it goes...

Joe