ENVIRONET Archives

September 2008

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2008 14:38:27 -0400
Does anyone on the Forum know who this person is?  I see the rather flippant answer to Brian Ellis's posting below (which I thought was fantastic and passed along to others who might be interested).

I tried to contact this person direct because of interest in another of the IPC forums, and got a nonsense answer and a competitor's data sheet back.  The answer was totally unrelated to my question, but signed " J.T. ROBEMSHORT -
RED LINE FARMS".   Does that give anyone a clue?  Any other experience with this IPC forum "contributor"?

Denny Fritz
MacDermid, Inc.