ENVIRONET Archives

March 2008

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 09:08:55 +0200
Quite interesting, Joe. Of course, you will always get the
anti-recyclers, as well! As far as the mobile phones and other
electr(on)ics are concerned, this is really what WEEE is all about, as
opposed to RoHS.

Another part of the urban mine, or rather urban oilwell, which was not
mentioned, is the enormous resource of energy that is available. I
evoked it earlier on this board, but there is a revised version of it at
http://www.cypenv.org/worldenv/files/tridel.htm.

Best regards,

Brian