ENVIRONET Archives

December 2005

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:57:06 +0200
As most of you know, I've been heavily involved in the environment, how
our use of energy affects it and how we are destroying nature, for many
years, on both a high-level professional basis and one of personal
conviction. I'm quite aware that many of you do not agree with my views
and we must agree to differ. I've been attempting for some time to gel
my views into something fairly concrete and the result of this can be
found in My Credo at http://www.cypenv.org/Files/credo.htm along with a
linked discussion forum. Please feel free to look at this document and,
if you feel like it, comment.

Brian
--
Please note new e-mail address [log in to unmask]