ENVIRONET Archives

February 2002

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EnviroNet <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:54:22 +0200
Thanks, Joe

I can nominate another Charter Member Climate Leader -- Enron. I can be
pretty sure their emissions will be reduced by >18% from their 2001
value, over the next decade.

However, I wonder whether the US Congress and White House (along with
parliaments and governments world-wide) could not also qualify by
cutting out emissions of hot air. :-)

Best regards,

Brian