ENVIRONET Archives

April 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2007 22:36:51 -0500
Hi Harvey, Chuck, Brian, Gordon, Joe, EnViroNetrs,

<When I wrote of an inferior candidate who used smear tactics to get
elected, I had a couple others in mind, not Jefferson.  I think you know
that but thanks for the history lesson.>

Harvey, I knew you knew that Jefferson was good.

Jefferson died first and was reported to say something like "John is still alive".
And when John Adams died either within hours or the next day John Adams
was reported to have said the same thing for his later in life letter writing
friend Jefferson.

I have seen this story a few times and it is someplace on the History Channel
or NatGeoC or PBS.

<So you never heard of the Global Warming Swindle.  Google it, but be sure
to read the critiques as well.>

I will. The only thing I can remember seeing recently was an article about how
some Congressman from Oklahoma brought a Science Fiction writer to testify
that Global Warming was hogwash. That was the recent Cheney Republican
Congress so it was pretty much A Full Political Theatre to manipulate public
opinion since the Executive Branch was running the entire government. This
was the worse congress that I have seen in Years and Years, and it is near
embarrassing to still be a registered republican. Mit Romney from Mass in spite
of his fantastic good looks, and charisma is another GOP embarrassment. Yet
his good looks go a long way for the populace. History does repeat itself and
we have had far worse Congress's is my only up tick. The Britts got the same
problem when they finally get rid of lying, hyping TonyB.

YiEngr, MA/NY DDave
Yours in Engineering, Dave

P.S. Remember according to predictions this year our average temperature will
go up maybe 0.03 degrees (3/100) on a statistical trend line. A slow road with
lots and lots of human politics on the horizon since most citizens have no idea
about a statisical trend line.