ENVIRONET Archives

April 2007

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:52:13 -0500
Hi Brian, Joe, EnviroNetrs,

<Rather than "show where we have made mistakes", I would rather see "show
what we can do to help remedy the situation".

I hope the second half will help to rectify this situation, but I don't
have time to watch it just now.>

Brian, my advise is to not watch it anymore,
since it just keeps going on about mistakes and never takes any high road.
It is useful to Chuck, and others yet not to you.

In the US we are continually faced with politicians and scientists that take the
low, yet monied road. We are not alone since this is a continual world wide
problem.

As one example, good for the environment, take our former NJ Governor
C.T.Whitman of EPA fame who presents herself quite well in this PBS
presentation. She held her tounge for too long a time since she didn't want to
lose GOP political alliances and is only now speaking out since a new post
Cheney/Bush GOP is starting to form.

Not a lot of good in the USA, How about Cyprus, or the UK, India, Israel.

YiEngr, MA/NY DDave
Yours in Engineering, Dave