EMBEDDEDNET Archives

February 2010

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Gary Ferrari <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 13:52:35 -0500
Hikmat,

The committee is the IPC-2227 Sectional Design Standard for Embedded
Device Printed Boards. They will next meet at IPC APEX on Thursday,
April 8th at 3:15 - 5pm. I've copied John Perry, IPC, on this reply so
that he may add you to our committee list.

Hope to see you at Apex.

Regards,

Gary Ferrari
FTG Circuits