EMBEDDEDNET Archives

January 2010

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
"Viklund, Per" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-50 Embedded Devices Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Viklund, Per
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:08:18 +0100
Thanks,

VERY interesting.
Mentor definitely wants to be part of any technical discussions.
Let me know when/where/how we can contribute.

The document looks weird: a LOT of blank pages and numerous missing
images
-Intentional? Or broken document?

Regards

Per Viklund