EMBEDDEDNET Archives

May 2004

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
David R McGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-37 Sub-Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David R McGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 12:53:55 -0400

Rick, the only comment I have is that Kapton is a registered trademark and
should have the R in the circle symbol following it.  Otherwise, very
interesting article.

dave

Richard Ulrich <[log in to unmask]>@ipc.org> on 05/05/2004 08:30:54 AM

Please respond to D-37 Sub-Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please
       respond to Richard Ulrich <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:    EmbeddedNet <[log in to unmask]>