EMBEDDEDNET Archives

December 2004

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Jim Hickman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-37 Sub-Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jim Hickman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 20:46:15 -0500
Hi Susan - Got this one but I am unavailable.

Thanx

Jim

James J. Hickman, PhD

Hickman Associates Inc.       [log in to unmask]
1920 Torrey Pines Place
Raleigh, NC 27615

Tel/Fax: (919) 954-8713
Mobile: (919) 306-0702

Notice of Confidentiality - The information contained in and transmitted
with this email may be confidential and is intended only for the individual
or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that inadvertent disclosure of this information to you does
not constitute a waiver of confidentiality privilege and that any review,
disclosure, copying, or use of the contents of the email by you is
prohibited