EMBEDDEDNET Archives

January 2010

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-50 Embedded Devices Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:51:46 -0500
Gary,  Thanks for the input.  Sorry I could not stay for your Phoenix session.  In case EmbeddedNet members want to catch up on IPC 2227, is there any chance the notes from Phoenix are on the Committee Page of the IPC website?  A draft of what you are working on?

Finally, our audience may want to know about materials and performance related to embedded actives in boards.  Are there any loose ends on standards assignments that TAEC needs to take up?  Dave MacGregor, you may want to chime in here for the readers - other activities of the D-50 committees on embedded devices.

Denny