EMBEDDEDNET Archives

May 2006

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Nicholas Biunno <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-50 Embedded Devices Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 19:48:11 -0400
Rick,

I failed English in grammar, high school and college so I am not qualified
to make suggestions. But, just want to say thanks for a nice summary of what
transpired at the conference. Wish I could have been there.

Nick