EMBEDDEDNET Archives

February 2012

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Matt Holzmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-50 Embedded Devices Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Matt Holzmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 17:48:55 -0800
The Japanese and the handheld markets are using embedded extensively. If
you are not in the keiritsu (theirs, Qualcomms, or other hand held
mfgrs), the odds of finding out without looking closely are low.

DNP, CMK, and I believe Eastern are all building them, as are Mektron
and a few other rigid/flex houses, but are closed mouthed about volumes
and apps.

Matt Holzmann
President

www.christopherweb.com