EMBEDDEDNET Archives

August 2006

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-50 Embedded Devices Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:59:31 EDT
We said you would have a meeting of materials standard group at IPC  Works.
Then, we spent like 30 minutes on the Crane program to build  emulators.
There will be some update from Crane at the free forum at Works  on the testing
they continue to do on various vendors products.  I am not  up to speed on the
stuff MacDermid submitted, but maybe Dave Sawoska in  Waterbury knows how we
came out.

Next call is two weeks after Works on Wednesday, the 27th.

Denny