EMBEDDEDNET Archives

September 2007

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
John Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-50 Embedded Devices Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:01:40 -0500
Colleagues,

The latest draft copy of the IPC-6017 specification for embedded device
printed boards is available at the D-53 web page, under "Drafts",
located at

http://www.ipc.org/CommitteeDetail.aspx?Committee=D-53

We are nearing completion of this draft document.  The D-53 subcommittee
will be meeting on Wednesday, September 26th from 10:15 am - 12:00 pm in
the Nirvana A room of the Renaissance Convention Center as part of IPC
Midwest Conference and Exhibition.

Those parts of the draft that are gray-shaded represent areas that
require further discussion.  Although these exist throughout the
document, we would like to focus on those within section 3.8.2.1 to
3.10.3 for the upcoming meeting.

We hope to see you at IPC Midwest!

Regards,

John Perry