EMBEDDEDNET Archives

June 2003

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

D-37 Sub-Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 22:45:43 +0800

Hi John:

I am just about to go on vacation, and so won't be available for the next

month.  However I am VERY interested in the group's activities, and would

appreciate it if I can be kept up to date.

Thanks,

Lionel.

From:     John Perry <[log in to unmask]>@listserv.ipc.org on 06/05/2003

09:49 AM EST

Please respond to D-37 Sub-Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  EmbeddedNet <[log in to unmask]>