EMBEDDEDNET Archives

June 2005

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Jim Hickman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-50 Embedded Devices Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jim Hickman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:07:06 -0400
Same for me.  What is the time?

Thanx

Jim

James J. Hickman, PhD

Hickman Associates Inc.       [log in to unmask]
1920 Torrey Pines Place
Raleigh, NC 27615

Tel/Fax: (919) 954-8713
Mobile: (919) 306-0702

Notice of Confidentiality - The information contained in and transmitted
with this email may be confidential and is intended only for the individual
or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that inadvertent disclosure of this information to you does
not constitute a waiver of confidentiality privilege and that any review,
disclosure, copying, or use of the contents of the email by you is
prohibited