EMBEDDEDNET Archives

March 2006

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
John Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-50 Embedded Devices Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:33:07 -0600
Colleagues,

We will not be having a teleconference for the IPC D-51 Embedded Devices
Design Subcommittee this Thursday, March 16th.  We are awaiting some
final submissions for the IPC-2316 design guide and following that we
will be able to circulate a Final Draft of the document for industry
review.  We hope to circulate that sometime this month of March.
Following the Final Draft circulation we will utilize the
teleconferences to go over comment submissions.

Regards,

John Perry

Technical Project Manager

IPC