EMBEDDEDNET Archives

April 2008

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
"Andresakis, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-50 Embedded Devices Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Andresakis, John
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:28:52 -0400
Rick,

As I am one of the three, I will try and get others to submit.  I already asked Harris if they would present an updated version of the one they just presented at the IPC.

Have a good weekend.

Regards,
John