EMBEDDEDNET Archives

January 2004

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-37 Sub-Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:24:58 -0500
Hi,

I have asked Chet Pelasko of Answer Systems to give a special report
Thursday on cost analysis of embedded passives versus surface mount. Watch
for confirmation that he has posted to the IPC Embedded Passives Users
Group web page, so that you can review that information before the call.
  Hi Denny -

I would be willing to speak for 15  minutes this Thursday on the
conference call.  I will send you some  material to post including some
slides for my 15 minute talk.  I will have  this to you by the end of the
day Tuesday.

Thanks for the opportunity to talk  about "cost, yield, and embedded
passives".  I love to talk about this  stuff.  Please let me know if you
need anything else.

Thanks -
Chet
Phone (512) - 402 - 9943
Email : [log in to unmask]
I will try to get Richard Snogren's recent article in Circuitree up on the
web page before the call, also, as Richard also gives rather intuitive
cost analysis in his presentations.

We have permission to use Rich Ulrich's column, or a link to his column,
on the web page.  Our web capability is improving.

Denny Fritz