EMBEDDEDNET Archives

May 2004

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
James Hickman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-37 Sub-Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, James Hickman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 20:00:33 -0400
Richard, thank you asking.  I am currently ties up and will not be able to
participate.

Many thanx

Jim

James J. Hickman, PhD

Hickman Associates Inc.
                  &
Quantum Performance Group, LLC     [log in to unmask]

1920 Torrey Pines Place
Raleigh, NC 27615

Tel/Fax: (919) 954-8713
Mobile: (919) 306-0702
www.QuantumPG.com

Notice of Confidentiality - The information contained in and transmitted
with this email may be confidential and is intended only for the individual
or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that inadvertent disclosure of this information to you does
not constitute a waiver of confidentiality privilege and that any review,
disclosure, copying, or use of the contents of the email by you is
prohibited