DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

November 2008

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"S. Roy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:58:34 -0500
Hello there,

I'm not sure if you found a Rigid Flex vendor yet or not.  At my previous
job, we used a shop out of California.  Here's the link:

http://www.titanpcb.com/

On a different note, I am building components with simulation models
included and I was wondering if anyone has a working PSPICE model (or knows
where I can download one) of Intersil's ISL59885ISZ SOIC-8.  I've been in
touch with Intersil and they do not support that IC yet.  If so, would you
mind sharing it with me?  Thanks.

Respectfully,

Steven D. Roy
PCB Designer