DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2007

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:04:15 -0800
There is a need for a PCB Designer in San Diego at HME corp, Poway Ca. See
below...

We are looking for a CAD librarian here at Datron... We use Altium Designer
6 here as our PCB layout and Schematic Capture tools.

Interested designers can contact HR... please visit the website
http://www.dtwc.com/jobs/index.htm <http://www.dtwc.com/jobs/index.htm>

Bill Brooks - KG6VVP
PCB Design Engineer, C.I.D.+, C.I.I.
DATRON World Communications, Inc.
3030 Enterprise Court, Vista, CA 92083
http://www.dtwc.com
Tel: (760)597-1500 Fax: (760)597-1510
e-mail:[log in to unmask]
IPC Designers Council, San Diego Chapter
http://dcchapters.ipc.org/SanDiego/

Personal Website:
http://pcbwizards.com

  _____