DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

July 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Volkmar Huss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 11:33:41 +0200
One of our principal board suppliers has provided us with the attached
specification. I apologize for the size of approximately  60KB but this
seemed to be the best way to reproduce it. Note that all dimensions are
in millimeters.

We have designed most of our panels to this spec in  the last few years
and have had no problems so far although our assembly people prefer
scribed panels where possible.  The fracture line lies within the board
outline so that there are no jutting  edges.There is one thing  to keep
in mind though: the distance to traces should be at least 0.3 mm.

Volkmar Huss

--
  Volkmar Huß                              Dräger ProTech GmbH
  Engineering Electronic Circuit Boards    Elektronikbaugruppen