DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

November 2012

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 23:32:41 -0500
Hi Arlene,

The IPC-2221, section 12 is where you'll find most of the current
descriptions.  However, they are currently being reviewed and a new  standard is in
the pipeline to be released soon.  I'm not sure when it's  scheduled to be
released, but thought is was going to be by the end of the  year.  Gary
Ferrari has been working with that committee and may be able to  give us an
update.  Meanwhile, go ahead and spec out the IPC-2221 for  now.

Cherie Litson, CII

In a message dated 11/19/2012 10:18:24 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,