DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 1997

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

DesignerCouncil Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 08:08:35 -0500
This must be same virus as the "Good Times" virus
that's been going around forever. ;^}
While it's true that reading an email message cannot
infect your system you can get a virus from opening
any attachments that are included.  Our company gets
an MS Word virus periodically.  It's easily cleaned
and is only a nuisance though.
George Uptain  - Development Technician IV
Schlumberger Oilfield Services  Austin, Texas
(512) 331-3183