DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2010

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Ed Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:10:19 -0400
David...
\
I just did a search for *.gdt on my hard drive and came up with some results that relate to a PADS layer template GenDataDB.gdt
A search on *.lyt gave me a pile of what look like sample layer template files... PADS related AWR Shapes?

Cant say I have ever noticed them before....  But PADS uses those extensions.

ed

E.J. (Ed) Murphy CID
PCB  Design Coordinator
TenXc Wireless Inc.
11 Hines Road, Suite 200 Ottawa ON K2K 2X1
P: 613-591-6696 x245  F: 613-591-6637  Email [log in to unmask]