DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2002

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:25:22 -0800
Greetings,

We need a little help... Our local North San Diego County Community College,
Palomar College, is looking for an Associate Electronics Professor. They
really want to increase their activities related to electronics at Palomar
College. There is a need in the San Diego community to educate students
along the technology career path. If you know an Electronics Engineer that
would like to be a hero to these young (and old) students looking for a
future career path in electronics... this may be their opportunity to give
back to the community and share in the rich rewards that go with teaching.
Here's a link to their website info:

http://www.palomar.edu/HR/faculty.htm#electronics

This link will take you to a list of electronics courses that are offered at
Palomar College -
http://www.palomar.edu/electronicsandcomputerhardwaretechnology/courses.html

Thanks for your time... :-)

Bill Brooks
PCB Design Engineer , C.I.D.
TITAN SYSTEMS CORPORATION
DATRON WORLD COMMUNICATIONS DIVISION
3030 Enterprise Court
Vista, CA 92083
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510
mailto:[log in to unmask]
<http://www.dtwc.com/>
IPC Designers Council, San Diego Chapter
<http://www.ipc.org/SanDiego/>
<http://home.fda.net/bbrooks/pca/pca.htm
http://dc.ipc.org/