DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

January 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:38:02 -0800
I have done one board with blind vias and discovered that they really like a
symmetrical arrangement, what ever you do on one side needs to be done on
the other, that keeps the board from warping..

The guys over at Hughes Circuits were helpful in getting that board made for
me... I know that Coretec has done a lot of blind vias and Power Circuits in
Anaheim was doing laser drilled blind vias...
Merix is supposed to be good at it, and I'm sure Tyco has a group that could
as well.

Maybe someone else has a good recommendation for someone to work with you..

Bill Brooks
PCB Design Engineer , C.I.D., C.I.I.