DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Mitch S. Morey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:15:24 -0700
:)

While having my cup of SB coffee this morning (and currently being
unemployed because of skewered management) I was reading an article in the
Union Trib about a group of laid off workers at a clothing (textile)
factory in San Fran that was sueing the company for being let go. Almost
all the ladies were elderly Chinese immigrants, and they were being laid
off because their functions (cheap labor) were being outsourced to China!

Where do I go to get on the 'sue' train?  ;)

Good day.

> Dave,
>
> Well, it's obvious that the guilty CEO's don't have anything to loose from
> that tactic... at least for now... But, I think the issue here is
> really...
> How to save Engineering and PCB Design as a career in our countries in
> spite
(snip)

Stay ahead of the information curve.
Receive PCB news and jobs on your desktop daily.
Subscribe today to the PCB CafeNews newsletter.
[ http://www10.pcbcafe.com/nl/newsletter_subscribe.php ]
It's informative and essential.