DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Karl Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:40:55 -0600
Joe,
I would suggest you go to the IPC website, there are some free downloads of
land pattern calculators.   You also should get a copy of the 2220 - IPC
2220 Design Standards Series.
And also you will need SM-782A - Surface Mount Design & Land Pattern
Standard, Inc. Am. 1 & 2.
For Thru hole sizing.. I use this spreadsheet that you can download from my
website.
http://www.geocities.com/kingpcb1961/downloads/
look for this book for reference also....
Coombs' Printed Circuits Handbook
by Clyde F. Coombs

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0071350160/qid=1107823171/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/002-5172001-2316849?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Good luck,