DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Wolfe, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 08 Apr 96 16:55:00 PDT

just a test I have been unable to get out since I switched from home to work
pc.
If this does get out I would like to comment on the Cadnetix upgrade. There
is positively NO other CAD system as easy to use. However I agree with the
person who said that it lacked the features and capability. The latest
offering from Veribest does have much much more of  the capability but could
use a bit in the ease of use department and cleaness from schematic to
layout (there close). The only thing that can drive the ease of use issue is
the user's.
Also I think job postings should be left on this and the technet  forum  or
at least provide another forum to do so.
I would like to add that I agree with the philosophy that everything can use
some improvement but the certification in my estimation is right on course,
and that the Designers Council on the whole is a great success. Look at all
the Chapters that are in full swing now.  My thanks to the IPC and all the
people responsible for the concept of a Designers Council it was about time.

Thanks
Robert M. Wolfe