DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

January 2002

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Stephannie Caliendo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:27:26 -0600
Although related and needed the 4101A is not one of the "design" manuals. It is "Specification for Base Materials for Rigid and Multilayer Printed Boards"

DC Mbrship $50
Free Coupon $50
Discounted hdcpy: $40
Non member price: $80
+ $40 savings

It doesn't add up for a $50 mbrship. We try very hard to provide useful & educational forums for designers. If DC members got discounts on all the documents we would take away from IPC site memberships who pay $1000 per year per site. I'd like members who want to make a difference & care about the profession, not members who are members for the discounts. Although, I do realize it helps, especially in this particular point in time. I'm all ears for those who have ideas to better the Design Industry as a whole. Something we could provide as a value for the future of a designer. Of course, everyone in the design community needs to come together, participate, give input to make this happen. All ears...  I'm here for you.

:-)

Thanks,
Stephannie

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/25/02 12:55PM >>>
        Is there any reason IPC does not offer 4101 to designers at a
discount? I just called and they said I would have to pay the non-member
price.

Regards,

Ted