DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2003

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Robert M. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 00:17:04 -0500
Karen,
I keep hearing next quarter, then another one just slips by without'
much improvement. I am hearing many designers still without work,
but also seeing some find work quickly. I know of 3 that were recently
layed off in NJ and already found work so NJ seems to be picking
up, but as far as me in CT there ain't a whole lot of work to go around.
I have been somewhat busy over the past year but not exactly where
I'd like to be with it.

All I can say is this is the worst I have ever seen it, and I have been at
it
for quite some time!!! (even considering the 90's slump)

Good luck in your search.

Bob Wolfe, CID