DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

November 2012

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Mike Buetow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:03:12 -0500
Bill is exactly right. We are releasing the results of our survey looking at
how designers benchmark potential CAD tools in the December issue of PCD&F
(www.pcdandf.com). However, we will publish the highlights to Board Talk
early next week. Go to www.boardtalk.com to see them.

More than 450 designers responded, so we are pretty happy with the turnout.
Many thanks to those of you who took the time.

Best,

Mike

Mike Buetow
PCD&F/Circuits Assembly
w/m: 617-327-4702
@mikebuetow

BOARD TALK: The online community for the PCB industry   www.boardtalk.com

PCB CHAT: A new way to engage the experts: www.pcbchat.com

The 2012 CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY Directory of EMS Companies:
circuitsassembly.com/dems