DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Chris Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 07:21:44 -0500

My experience with floating licenses (VeriBest and Mentor) are that they have a
very small radius (5 to 20 miles) in which they can legally 'float'. No problem
to run it longer distance except that it is a breach of contract and all that
kinda stuff.

"Wynne, Derek" <[log in to unmask]> on 03/07/2000 07:11:21 AM

Please respond to "DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>;
      Please respond to "Wynne, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>