DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Jose Korneluk)
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 18:42:11 -0500
Dave:

I am presently gathering information on the Design Certification and the beta
test program.  As someone who's taken the test, I have a few questions:

1. When was the certification program officially approved by the IPC?

2. How Many questions in the exam?  What was the format (multiple choice)?

3. What were the final "levels" in the approved document?

Thx in advance,

-- Jose'

 Jose' E. Korneluk                                        voice: 407.434.7749
 [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]
 "Sentido comun es el MENOS COMUN de todos los sentidos"
 "Common sense is the LEAST COMMON of all the senses"   ...   Spanish proverb