DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:41:18 -0700
Which is closer to you?

CHESAPEAKE CHAPTER
(Baltimore-Washington Metro Area)
President: Richard Green
Pulse Communications Inc.
Ph: 703-471-2900
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

???GATEWAY CHAPTER (I'm not sure where this is)
Contact: Bill J. LeMaster, C.I.D.
Coin Acceptors, Inc.
Ph: 314-725-0600 x827
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

GREATER BOSTON
President: Jeff Seeger
Applied CAD Knowledge
Ph: 978-649-9800
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND
Contact: Kathy Murphy
PCB Designer
Ph: 203-853-4433, ext. 308
E-Mail:[log in to unmask]

SUSQUEHANNA (New York State)
President: Sally A. Meyers, C.I.D.
Raymond Corp.
Ph: 607-656-2589
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

LONG ISLAND, NY
President: Ed Tordahl, C.I.D.
Telephonics Corporation
Ph: 631-755-7752
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Check out the web page and see if any of those is close...
http://dc.ipc.org/ccontacts/Chapter.html#li

Getting started with a new chapter is here -
http://dc.ipc.org/Involved/start.htm

Christi Poulsen and the gang at IPC should have some guidelines to getting
started and of course I can help via e-mail if you have questions... We went
through a lot getting San Diego Chapter up and running... I think you will
find many chapters willing to give advice on getting started...

It would be cool if we could get a 'virtual chapter going for those that
live remotely... Web casting the meetings might be a way to stay in touch...

Maybe you could set something like that up with some help... as an
alternative to local if there isn't enough local membership.

Best regards,

Bill Brooks - KG6VVP
PCB Design Engineer, C.I.D.+, C.I.I.
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510
Datron World Communications, Inc.
San Diego Chapter of the IPC Designers Council
Communications Officer, Web Manager
http://dcchapters.ipc.org/SanDiego/
http://pcbwizards.com