DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

July 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:06:44 -0400
the leakage from adjacent traces referred to here (analog) is surface leakage
due to humidity and that is what guard rings are for around FET inputs on
sensitive op-amps.  Follow recommended layout in the Analog Design or Burr-Brown
or Linear Technology or National Semiconductor data books for those kinds of
circuits.

Bob Landman
H&L Instruments