DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Steve Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 08 May 96 10:31:00 EDT

In working with several of our customers recently, we have been asked to
generate documentation from our tools to help in their ECO process.  While
the outputs have been very similar in format, they have been varied enough
to require customization.

What I am looking for here is whether or not there is any industry standard
format for this type of output.  Obviously I am looking for the least common
denominator to limit the amount of work needed for each customer.  There may
not be.

Steve Willis