DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 2014

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2014 10:20:03 -0400
Yes... I agree Greg. Consultation with the fabricator would be useful... in fact, if you could have them demonstrate the techniques so it could be looked at and evaluated before actually making the real board, this could be useful... you could test fit it in the enclosure and verify that it would work before committing to the final layout.
I've had blank boards made before when I needed to do something similar and the board geometry and fit was in question.

William Brooks, CID+
Senior MTS (Contract)
2747 Loker Ave West
Carlsbad, CA 92010-6603