DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jim Yohe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:15:05 -0700
Hello,

Do you specialize in a particular field of study?  Do you interact with PCB
Designers, Design Engineers, or others?  Are you involved in the development
of products which have electronics in them?  Does you company have a product
which would be of relevant interest to members and associates of the IPC
Designers Council?  Do you know someone who you'd like to recommend?  Please
contact us with your name, company, and subject you'd like to present at one
of 6 meetings this coming year.

Our next two Executive Board meetings will revolve around the development of
next year's meeting plans.  Please help us help you and others by being a
guest speaker.  If you have any questions please contact one of the members
of the Executive Board.  Contact information is on our web site at:

http://www.ipc.org/pnw/index.htm

While there you'll find past and current newsletters discussing our previous
meetings, a page highlighting sponsoring companies, and other great
information.  How about being an active participant of this professional
non-profit organization dedicated to the education of our members and
associates.  Thank you!

  Jim Yohe, President
  Pacific Northwest Chapter of the
    IPC Designer's Council

  [log in to unmask]  (or [log in to unmask])
  (503) 202-9643  (pager/voicemail)