DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

May 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Matthew Lamkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 11:32:17 +0100
Hell everyone.
Like Volkmar Huss, I too would like to know about making inductors on
the PCB.
I.E. How do I go about creating a few hundred ohms impedance at 100Mhz,
what other details do I need to know for this?

PCB will be FR4 1OZ 1.6mm single or double sided.

I cannot find a web site with anything about this on, does anyone else
know a good source of info on these matters?
Many thanks in advance.

Matthew Lamkin
Printed Circuitboard Draughtsman
Protec Fire Detection PLC.
Protec Hse, Churchill way,
Nelson, Lancashire.
England UK. BB9 6RT
Email [log in to unmask]
(please only use this email address when sending to or replying to this
message)
Tel: 01282 717393 - Fax 01282 717273