DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1995

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 08:59:28 +0300

To : Designer Council  - All users email: [log in to unmask]
>From : Giyora Kimhi email : [log in to unmask]

Subject:  EIF  file format  information

I am looking for a CAD format which is called EIF and is
used by  CADENCE  and  INTERGRAPH  to describe  PCB database
in ASCII format, we need this data for the  purpose of
creating a bi-directional translator between P-CAD Master
Designer and the above systems.  I will appreciate any  info
on the above. Thank you.
Giyora Kimhi, Elcad Ind. (91) Ltd. (Israel)

<---- End Included Message ---->