DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2001

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Keach Sasamori <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:49:55 -0600
Jim,

I'm forwarding this to our DesignerCouncil Forum. If there is any interest, you will hear back from respondants.

Keach

>>> "Jim Kozich" <[log in to unmask]> 03/23/01 06:47PM >>>
My client is one of the top ten PCB manufacturers in the United States and
they have an urgent need for   both Wet and Dry Process Engineers for one of
their West coast facilities. The person in the position of Wet Process
Engineer will be in a lead role and responsible for process control and
improvements in plating, develop-etch-strip, hot air solder leveling, tin
stripping, along with working with vendors to evaluate new chemistries.  The
Dry Process Engineer is also a lead role responsible for process control and
improvements in lamination, drilling, and imaging areas while working
closely to provide daily support for all production needs.  This public
company provides both quick turn and volume production of high tech printed
circuit boards and has projected growth plans of 40% within the next year.
This aggressive company growth could lead down many career paths within the
manufacturing facility for the qualified Process Engineering candidate that
meets the following minimum requirements:

* 2 years experience in either wet or dry PCB process engineering
* Engineering degree preferred but experience can make up for lack of
* Understanding of the manufacturing floor
* Excellent project management, inter-personal, and communication skills

If you or anyone that you know may be qualified for a position as Process
Engineer, please contact in confidence Mr. Jim Kozich at (805) 773-2186.

Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 805-773-2816
Fax:     805-773-2819
www.gcservices.com

* Gilbert Consulting specializes in Search, Placement, and Consulting for
the Printed Circuit Board industry.
* Gold Club National Award winning search firm 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997
* President's Club National Award winning search firm 2000, 1999, 1998,
1997, 1996
* Ranked #5 in the nation in our performance categories in a network that
consists of over 800 offices

We have the most comprehensive network and database in the PCB industry.

GCSI works nationally and internationally.