DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Kristen Sandfort <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 05:53:46 -0700
e2E Corporation is a start-up with 12 years of experience and customer
history.  e2E Corporation is formerly known as Praegitzer Design.  e2E has a
core competence in designing printed circuit boards and providing turnkey
board-level products.  It is unmatched in the service bureau industry
providing comprehensive project management of guaranteed end-to-end design,
analysis, fabrication, and assembly for PCB based products.  With
Engineering Services Group dedicated to EMC and signal integrity analysis,
and partnerships with established fabrication and contract manufacturers,
e2E's customer base has grown to include industry leaders.

We are currently looking for
Signal Integrity Engineers

Location:  Nashua, New Hampshire, Portland, Oregon, San Diego and San Jose.

Responsibilities: Provide signal integrity analysis and recommendations
using state of the art EDA and software tools. Individuals will be working
in a consulting environment, interfacing with customers and PCB designers.
The position will involve the following disciplines:
*       ASIC I/O pin-out and cell selection.
*       Ground bounce analysis / SSN ( Simultaneous Switching Noise)
*       Creating board and multi board static timing models. (Using BLAST)
*       Interconnect delay management at the PCB system level.
*       IBIS model development and verification.
*       HSPICE to IBIS model development and verification.
*       Technology selection and product specification.
*       Pre and post layout signal integrity analysis. (Ringing, reflection
and crosstalk analysis)
*       Establish technical requirements and estimate project scope and
duration.
*       Train PCB designers in the intricacies of designing for signal
integrity.

Qualifications: BSEE is required, MSEE desired. Minimum 5 years experience
in high speed design using CMOS, ECL, LVTTL and PECL, or 5 years experience
in the signal integrity field. Experience with IBIS and or SPICE modeling
highly desirable. Tools experience in one of the following tools, Cadence
Spectraquest, Viewlogic QUAD or Hyperlynx is required but we will train
engineers with high speed hardware design experience that wish to become SI
engineers. UNIX and NT familiarity required. Must be sociable and willing to
work with people in this service oriented environment.

e2E Corporation offers competitive salaries and benefits program.  We have
an excellent medical/dental/vision plan, and provide Long Term and Short
Term Disability to all of our employees.  e2E also offers a 401(K) program
and stock options.

e2E Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in a rare opportunity to become a part of a start-up
company, please contact:

Kristen Sandfort, HR Manager
7245 NW Evergreen Parkway Suite #100
Hillsboro, OR 97124