DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
John Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 09:15:38 -0700
We are a board shop and have had very good success with having old designs scanned to gerber format.  However, as good ast odays technology is, the process requires skilled operators to produce good output.  We have had god experiences witht he following scaning services:

	Infinite Technologies
	17332 Von Karman, Suite 145
	Irvine, CA 92714

	Phone (714) 975-0765  Fax (714) 975-0601

	Artnet Technology, Inc.
	2109 O'Toole Ave. Suite G
	San Jose, CA 95131

	Phone (408) 954-8383 Fax (408) 954-8380

There are many other services,  check the IPC Technet archives, a couple months ago another inquiry was made on scanning services.

I believe both vendors are using Orbotech technology.
I have had no experience with taking Gerber data back to the CAD package, but you might want to contact
	Router Solutions
	180 Newport Center Dr.,	Suite 240
	Newport Beach, CA 92660

	Phone: (714) 721-1017  Fax (714) 721-1019

Regards
John Parsons
Circuit Graphics Ltd.